Exercise,

1-Hour Exercise Playlist That Will Keep You Going

1:27:00 AM Fristine 0 Comments


There is just one word that makes me want to be glued to my bed for a very very long time.

EXERCISE

I hate it with passion. I know it's good and healthy for us to move our body and have our exercise at times. BUT there is just something about it that makes me want to scream N O. I envy fitness gurus who just love to work and work their bodies in the gym. I wish I had that drive. Nevertheless, I still do it because you know I L O V E TO EAT. Who doesn't, right?

Phew, that was one kind of long introduction. This post is about my exercise playlist which helps me in completing my fitness tasks like mat exercises, jogging and the like. SERIOUSLY guys you should have a playlist because it really helps in keeping you distracted from the tiredness you feel.

WORKOUT PLAYLIST
1. Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
2. You Can Find Me - Jess Glyne
3. Into You - Ariana Grande
4. Don't Be So Hard On Yourself - Jess Glyne
5. Money Honey - Lady Gaga
6. Classic -MKTO
7. Fireproof - Coleman Hell
8. Toxic - Britney Spears
9. Sunset Jesus - Avicci
10. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
11. Out of The Woods - Taylor Swift
12. L.A. Love (La La) - Fergie
13. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
14. I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
15. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
16. Wannabe - Spice Girl
17. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
18. Work From Home - Fifth Harmony
19. Cheap Thrills - Sia
20. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado

Sooo that's it! You guys can follow this or add your favorite songs. This is just my playlist suggestion for you guys. OR if you guys like, it's also great to search playlist on Spotify. There are tons of beautiful playlists there. The important thing is for you to live healthy and exercise once in a while. 

Comment down below if you have song suggestions, I'll be happy to hear them.

xoxo



Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!