All For Klaroline,

Why Klaroline Needs To Happen

5:36:00 AM Fristine 32 Comments


(All gifs are from giphy and their respective owners)

WARNING: Spoiler trigger alert



via GIPHY

 Now that The Vampire Diaries have come to its bittersweet ending after 8 long and wondrous years,  we're open to new fantasy compelling tv shows like that of TVD.  Well,  they do have The Originals which is a series spin-off that features the then-enemies of our TVD favorites. However,  some of us TVD fanatics who haven't watch TO yet,  need a very convincing reason to jump aboard to TO.



via GIPHY

 Although,  I've heard lots of positive reviews about the storyline of the Originals,  personally I just don't see enough hype for me to watch 3 seasons just to catch up.  BUT,  I would 100%, without no doubt,  binge-watch The Originals,  if they feature KLAROLINE. I think that we as fans of the Klaroline ship,  have waited long enough for this and we do not deserve just a mere letter,  WE NEED SCENES PEOPLE.

This is for Julie Plec and the writers of TVD and the Originals,  Casts,  Candice Accola,  Joseph Morgan, the people who haven't jump shipped to Klaroline fandom,  and my fellow Klaroliners, here are the reasons why KLAROLINE NEEDS TO HAPPEN.



via GIPHY

 1.  C H E M I S T R Y

This is probably one of the firsts in my life that I will talk about chemistry in a positive way. Just kidding.  Anyway,  Caroline Forbes has been partnered to almost all available single guys in tvd but none of them really made a huge impact except for our drool worthy and brooding Klaus Mikaelson. They just had a few scenes together but OH MY LAWD,  their interactions are like sizzling my screen. They just have a connection together and most of us can see it. Caroline complements Klaus in a way that her positive personality lights up the darkness in the life of Klaus. It's infectious that we do see Klaus genuinely smile at times whenever he's with Caroline.  Right,  right?



via GIPHY

 2.  Caroline Forbes Deserve That Lead

To be honest,  the character of Candice Accola wasn't a showrunner in seasons 1-6. Caroline Forbes was recognized and well developed after Elena left. We saw more of what the character can offer other than be a sidekick to the main chick. And I don't know with you,  but I love it.  However, I felt that her well written character was cut short after two seasons and it wouldn't hurt to see her again and probably be one of the leads in the Originals.



via GIPHY

 3.  Klaus Seriously Needs a Queen

Klaus has always been too dark which leads to overthought bad decisions. It would be great to see him plot plans to destroy his enemies with a little advice from his love since he seldom listen to his siblings anyway.


via GIPHY

4.  They're Both Single ( and ready to mingle, we hope)

Since their love interests in different shows died tragically,  I think it's about time they pair up. Cami and Stefan weren't really meant for each of them. (Sorry Klamille and Steroline fans) It's hard to replace a pair which has impacted an audience so much.  (Hello Klaroline fans) With them still mourning with their past love,  we're willing to wait a little more time for Klaroline,  after all we've waited years already.


via GIPHY

 5.  New Addition to The Originals Fam

TVD aired their final episode and thus concluded the eight year story of our favorite vampires.  Caroline Forbes can freely jump to The Originals fam once they see the perfect opportunity. Since Caroline and Alaric built a school for the gifted, why not put Klaus' daughter there, too?  Or maybe the twins can save the Mikaelsons? There are a lot of options where Caroline can swoop in the scenes.  We would really love that.



via GIPHY
 6.  WE HAVE WAITED TOO LONG.

There are fans who give up on their after a long time of no hope.  We, Klaroliners,  have waited long enough and we never gave up.


via GIPHY

However Long It Takes.

We will still continue to love Klaroline.

You Might Also Like

32 comments:

  1. Oh hello fellow Klaroline shipper! I started watching TVD when it started and somehow once Klaus was gone, I slowly lost interest in the show. However, your post totally brought back some fond memories. Still hoping for this ship to sail!! (PS: I just found out about the letter in the finale too! So much hope!!)

    --http://quirkyengineer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been such a long time since I watched television at all. HAHAHA I am so out of touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cn you not love Klaroline? Which reminds me to finish watching her in her shows 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never watched TVD but sounds like they would be perfect together!

    www.emma-jayne.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is amazing ! So great to have a lot of her movies in a list. So I can start to watch them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, yes! I wanted Klaroline to happen for so long, I was way to invested in that relationship. I have watched a wee bit of the Originals and it is good, I need to catch up on the end of TVD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a HUGE fan of The Originals! That said, I've always loved Klaroline and her goofy attitude. I stopped at season 2 for The Vampire Diaries but, reading your post now has got me thinking that i need to finish it. I'm a fan of Klaus and i'm always interested in his love life. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never watch this yet, will check out how can I watch it from here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never watch this, seems like I cannot make any judgement on this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen TVD, but I may now have to go back amd watch it to see what I'm missing! And I'll have to check my TV Guide to see when The O rigidly comes on. I love a good love story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never watched either of the shows you mentioned. Although I typically like vampire series, this one just hasn't interested me. Thanks for the review though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never watched this show, in fact I hardly ever watch tv.. But it seems like a lot of people like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was a fun read! It's been so long when I last watched TVD, I should definitely get onto that again :D Klaus is one of my favourite characters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't got the chances to watch the whole ep yet, I heard its a good drama.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its been awhile since I have watched the program. Great photos of their relationship. My twenty something daughters and my teen son love the show.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never heard about this one but thanks for sharing your thoughts! When someone talks about this next time I'll understand what they're talking about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never seen TVD but by reading your post, it's sounds like a show I would be in to. Adding it to the list of must-sees

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes she is so amazing! A must to watch her movies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is amazing! I cried during the finale

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great presentation! This show looks so cool but i have never watched it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've also never seen TVD but I think today I'm going to watch one episode and see if it works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. im not a big fan of tv series except for game of thrones hehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, thanks for sharing! I'll have to look into these shows more, I don't think I've watched anything vampire related since True Blood.

    ReplyDelete
  24. once watched tvd, and what i can say its very addictive. Especially when doing re-runs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Geezz Am so out of trend. I haven't watch TV series about vampires, for years :) But seems this couple have chemistry. Then why not?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I never watched TVD before! Love the way you write and express your love to Klaroline, I hope that they will know about your shout out =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am not a fan of TVD...But your post indeed makes me very curious.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've never seen this either but it does sound like they are meant to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  29. ohh i remember i started watching TVD long ago and really liked Klaus :)

    xx
    lau
    www.malibluemymind.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG... YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE!! By the way, am I the only one who cried on the last episode of tvd?! And yes, they definitely need a new addition on the Originals. I don't think Rebecca it's coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like this kind of story line, will try to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awh I do agree with all the points above. Loved the series and they have such strong chemistry too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!