Adobo,

Filipino-Style Chicken Adobo Recipe

9:21:00 AM Fristine 0 Comments


Do you have that one dish that you like so much, that you'll never get tired of eating? Well, this dish is the "one" for me. I super L O V E chicken adobo which makes me want to share the recipe to you guys. Btw, before I started my blog I did not know how to cook at all. I asked my aunt to teach me how to cook dishes. This blog of mine made me realize how I need to learn lots of things so I would be independent. Thus, I will continue to share helpful stuffs so you guys can pick up something from my posts.

Anyway soo let's start with our Filipino-style chicken adobo recipe...
(This is good for 4-5 people)

Recipe:
1/4 Cup or 3 large scoops of soy sauce
2 laurel leaves
3 cloves of garlic
1 thumb (small) of ginger
1 medium onion
2 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of vinegar
2 cups or 350 ml of water
1 kilo chicken (chopped)
2 pinches of pepper

Optional:
1 teaspoon of Maggi magic sarap (Just to add to the taste)
Salt to taste

Directions:

1. Prepare the ingredients. (e.g. onion, garlic, ginger, etc.)






2. Heat the pan.
3. Once the pan is heated, put 3 tablespoons of oil and leave it for a while.
4. Add ginger, onion and garlic in the following manner and sautee until golden brown.






5. Add the rest of the ingredients (e.g. chicken, soy sauce, sugar, etc) EXCEPT for the 2 cups of water.

6. Sautee all ingredients for a minute to let all the flavors sip in.
7. Put a lid on the pan and let it simmer until almost all the sauce is gone.

8. Add 2 cups of water in high heat.

9. When it boils, lower the heat then cover the pan.

10. After about 10 minutes, mix the ingredients in the pan.
11. Cover the pan then wait for 10 - 15 minutes or until the sauce is almost absorbed.

12. Serve with a smile.

anddddd it's done! I hope you guys like it! Comment down your cooking experience below and tell me what you think about this.



Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!