Moisturizer,

Nivea Creme Review

12:11:00 AM Fristine 1 Comments



 "Soft and smooth" are common adjectives that most people associate with their ideal skin type. I for one would love having that satin smooth and cotton soft skin. Normally, we achieve this by purchasing an effective moisturizer. It led me to this Nivea Creme all around moisturizer which has a lot of positive reviews online. It intrigued me because a lot of people are recommending this product. Even my family loved this so I decided to try this out. Nivea Creme is an all around moisturizer which means that it can be applied anywhere you want it to. In this review, I tested it out in my face, lips and hair.







First let's start with the packaging and price. Is it affordable or expensive? Well, for a moisturizer it has a normal price. It's not that expensive and not that cheap either. It's kind of in the middle. It has three sizes: 30, 60 and 150 ml. The prices are 74, 127 and 214 pesos respectively.

Now let's move on with the cream. So this is how it looks like on my skin.





What I like about the product is that it's really thick. So a small amount can go a long way. However, this can also be a disadvantage which I will explain later. The color of the cream is a normal white as you can see in the picture. But it blends really well on the skin so it's not a problem as a day cream. The smell, on the other hand, is unpleasant (for me) but not that strong. It smells like an old perfume or powder if you know what I mean. It's not a big deal to me because It's just subtle and not overpowering.

For the face, I tried using this as a night moisturizer and a make up primer. It's not good as a make up primer since it's really oily and thick when you put it on. So I don't recommend this as a day cream either. I'm not sure if the reason why it's so oily is because the weather is humid out here but if you guys want you can try this out. In my experience, it work well if used as a night moisturizer before you sleep since it stays on overnight. It did moisturized my face a little after I used it for a week but I didn't feel a major effect on my face. Maybe if you use this longer, you will see better results.

On the other hand, I recommend this for a lip moisturizer or if you're going to exfoliate your lips. It moisturized my lips really well that it was like putting on a clear lip balm. (P.s. it adds glow as well so you can use this as an alternative lip balm. You have to use a tiny tiny amount so as the white color will not accumulate to your lips.)

I recommend this as a hair leave on as well. I use this on my hair everyday after I take a bath and it leaves my hair soft and tame all day.

In summary:

Pros
  - Price is okay
  - Moisturizes well
  - Thick consistency (small amount can go a long way)
  - very flexible ( all around moisturizer)
 - Can be used as a Make-up remover

Cons
  - smells kind of unpleasant but not too overpowering
  - thick ( weighs down on the face as a day cream or primer)
  - oily ( not good as a primer)

Verdict:
I will buy this product again because it works well on my hair. PLUS, it can be used as an alternative make up remover. Although, I won't use this as a face moisturizer because It's not comfortable in the face.



Love,

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and i still can't quite assume that I could possibly be one of those reading the
    important suggestions found on this blog. My family and I are seriously
    thankful for your generosity and for presenting me the opportunity to pursue
    my personal chosen career path. Appreciate your sharing the important information I acquired from your web site.

    ReplyDelete

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!