Diary,

An Opportunity In MyTrendingStories

10:53:00 PM Fristine 0 Comments


Hi guys! So I recently got an e-mail from MyTrendingStories, asking me to be a part of their team. Apparently they're a new site which caters to bloggers and youtubers. What I understand is they ask bloggers and youtubers to post entries on their site, thus, making a community out of it. This is actually an opportunity to increase the traffic for my blog and Youtube channel. BUT they're fairly new so I'm not sure if this will really be helpful for me in the end. However, there's no harm in trying, right?

You guys can see my profile here: https://mytrendingstories.com/profile/fristine-chua/

If you're in mytrendingstories and have an experience working with them, share it in the comment section below! I'll be happy to hear about it!. Also, if you guys have some advice on this or if you saw anything harmful associated with this site, feel free to comment down below!

PLUS, put the link of your MyTrendingStories profile below, and I'll be happy to check it out! Cheers!



Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!