Everyday Makeup Tutorial,

Simple Everyday Make-up Tutorial

6:21:00 AM Fristine 0 Comments


Hi guys! So as you know, I've been trying to upload videos on Youtube every Sunday. This video is a little late because there were some issues with my editing. SERIOUSLY, I'm having a problem editing my videos flawlessly but it's okay I'll learn. I know that I'm still starting and some of my videos are not that good, but bare with me I'll improve through experience and time. I'll really appreciate it if you guys can give me constructive criticisms or suggestions so I can learn from them. PLUS, support me in my journey. :)

Anyway, this video is about my everyday make-up tutorial. This is also my no make-up make-up since I don't really wear over blown makeup every single day. I just use make up so my face won't be haggard since I really have an oily face. This is good for people who want to look natural. This can also be applied if you're still in school and you're not allowed to wear make-up since this is not that noticeable. 


Products used:

Moisturizer:
Myra E VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Moisturizer

Foundation:
Maybelline Super Mineral 24

Powder:
Maybelline Two Way Cake Powder

Eyebrows:
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil

Mascara:
Maybelline Volum Express Mascara

Blush and Contour:
Ever Bilena Blush Duo

Color Correcting:
Menow Contour Cream Series Palette

Concealer:
Shawill Stick Concealer

Lips:
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

I hope you guys like this look!


Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!