Ashley Shine,

HAUL: Ashley Shine Make-Up (First Impressions Included)

6:37:00 PM Fristine 0 Comments



Ever wondered if cheap make-up brands and products are worth your time? I do. Everytime I'm thinking of purchasing make-up. I don't usually buy high-end products, simply because I don't have an unlimited money resource. Thus, I usually settle for medium to high quality cheaper alternatives.

I noticed that a lot of sg cosmetics and China products are popular nowadays because of their price. So I decided to buy a lot in Ashley Shine cosmetics. AND GUESS what? I bought 10 items for just under 350 pesos. Neat, right?

Want to know if it's worth it? Check out my video!




Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!