Diary,

How I Coped with My Self Doubts

4:31:00 AM Fristine 0 Comments






Self doubt is a dangerous thing.

It has always been a struggle for me to face my choices with all the negative thoughts boggling my mind.

What if I'm not good enough? What if I made the wrong choice? What if I can't do it? What if I fail? What if..

All these what ifs that are holding me back is depressing.

Was depressing.

It took me a while, a looong while to not get past it but to live through it, with it. I know that there will be self doubts. It's constant, always reminding me of what I lack as if it's following me incessantly. But eventually, I learned to flow with it.

When self doubts start clogging your thoughts, learn to ignore it and focus on your goal. Always focus on what you want to accomplish and your plan to actually get through it. Afterall, your goal should not attain perfection because no one ever is, but to reach your realistic objective.

Do not make your mind your enemy. You are not your enemy.

Learn to live with your flaws with a smile just like I did and am doing. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!