Anti- Acne,

Paclair Clean Gel - High Quality Skin Care From Japan

6:37:00 AM Fristine 0 Comments


          It's been a while since my last post and let me just say that I truly missed blogging and would try to be a little more consistent with my articles in the future. Nevertheless, if you have been a consistent reader on my blog, you would know that I mostly review products that I have tried and tested. Well, if you're new to my site: this is my space where, like I said, review products and write about my thoughts and emotions. Today is no exception since I'm here to write about Paclair Clean Gel.

So what is Paclair Clean Gel?

It's a high quality all-in-one skin care treatment by Paclair which helps brighten dark spots, eliminates acne and acne scars, has a firming effect, a moisturizer, and can whiten the skin. It has won the International Quality Institute's Monde Silver Award for 2017, an honor which can be compared to the ratings of a hotel. Not only this, it's also made in Japan which we know in general that the quality control is high.

Let's break it down,

First of is the availability and price of the product: You can buy this at Blue Bee One Ph with website at https://bluebeeone.ph/. They have a high number of following and ratings on their facebook account which makes them a trustworthy online seller in my opinion. The price of the products is pricey though, amounting to Php 2,600 plus. But before you click out, read til the end of the article and I'll explain why this is worth it.

Moving on, the packaging is quite simple which I'm okay with. I don't know if I'm the only one but I like how it's in a plastic packaging compared to the normal glass one in expensive skincare products. Believe me, if you're a clumsy person like me, you'll prefer this kind of packaging. Plus, the feel of the plastic looks sturdy so you wouldn't be afraid if ever it falls, repeatedly.

Now let's get on to the product itself. Paclair Gel is made with all natural and organic products so fret not about applying this consistently as it will not burn your skin whatsoever. It's also mild so everyday use is okay. I even sometimes use this thrice a day - day skincare routine, makeup primer, night skin care routine. The product is a clear gel which makes it easy to blend in daytime skincare routine. It's also not heavy on the face so I use it before makeup for my skin protection. For the acne and acne scars, it takes a while before the product takes effect since  it's mild and good for the sensitive skin. The most outstanding quality of this product for me is the moisturizing effect it give my skin. After it dries out on your face, you will feel the difference of softness to your skin compared before you applied the product.

Just a tip, when you're using the product, just get a small amount since it's easy to spread. I have been using mine in a month and it's still in almost half amount from when I received it.

My verdict for this product is I liked it a lot. I have been using this on my skincare and makeup routine. If you have the money to afford this then go for it. After all, your skin is like an investment. Invest on high quality products. I hope this article helped you in deciding which skin care to buy.



You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!