Diary,

Nuffnang Blog Prize: Oppo F1S Review

10:33:00 AM Fristine 0 Comments


My blog has only been running for months now and I've strived to make it well-known and reliable. One of the things that I did was join an organization that caters to bloggers which is Nuffnang. I took the opportunity and became a member. It was fun because you can discover awesome bloggers who gets featured every month. Plus, you can also join contests. And so much more.

So last  August 26, 2016, I joined a blog contest entitled "How to be a #SelfieExpert" and the prize was OppoF1s phone which was the latest release of Oppo.  There were a lot of entries including mine. And alas, last September 5, 2016 I was announced as one of the winners. It was a surreal and unforgettable moment for me because I strived hard for it. Also because I won an OppoF1s on my own hardwork which is one of my achievements in my 21 years.

I got an e-mail and they asked me to go to Nuffnang headquarters at BGC. I got a little lost and the commute was tragic (because of the traffic ) But nevertheless, I got my Oppo phone.

I will just review OppoF1s on my terms. Disclaimer: I'm not a techy person so I'll just review this based on my experience.

It comes with a small box, and in it includes Oppof1s, silicon case, guide booklet, warranty card, SIM ejector (which I searched for hours ), earphones and charger. I love how they include a silicon case in the package because it's hard to find a case for a latest released phone. In addition, it comes with a pre-applied screen protector which is very handy for a new phone. The appearance is very sleek and elegant which is great.

I love the phone since it's fast with 3gb ram. It also packs a punch with its 32gb internal memory. The camera, on the other hand, was the main focus of this phone. With its 16mp front and 13mp back camera. I have no complains with the camera because it's really good for me. The pictures came out clear. Videos are also good in this phone.

These are pictures from the back camera of the phone.

Pictures taken from the front camera.

I haven't tried the phone that much yet since I got it only for a week now. But so far, I love it. It's worth your money considering the specs and camera.



Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!