Diary,

I Am More Than An Option

5:59:00 AM Fristine 1 Comments



I am not just a fish you catch through a net among others.  I am not a contestant in The Bachelor fighting for your attention not to get eliminated.  I am not playing on a basketball court as a reserve.  I am not an option in a multiple choice question in your test.

And lastly,

I am not an option for you to put in a backburner,  waiting and hoping for your attention while you look for the best candidate as a partner - someone prettier,  smarter,  kinder.  Someone better.

For I am me.  The me who will love you for who you are now and for who you can be with regardless if someone better comes along because if I love you, then I see you as someone who's already better than anyone else who will come in my life.

I am me.  The clumsy ol' me.  I make mistakes. I do things I sometimes regret.  I'm not the most beautiful girl out there nor am I the sexiest and smartest.  I have my moments where I break down and cry. I'm a disappointment sometimes - a failure,  a mess.

However,

I am me.  A kind-hearted and caring individual.  When I love,  I love deeply.  I strive to spread positivity wherever I go.  I smile at people,  even strangers,  because I try to see the good in others.  I am pretty as beautiful as I can be. My body is a work of art,  a work of God.  My heart is as big as it can be inside my chest.  I'm hardworking,  diligent and disciplined.  I try to make the right choices whenever I can.

I am me.  The girl who loved you.  The girl who wouldn't have given up on you.

But you set me aside as a reserve.

And I'm more than that.

I'm more than an option.

I am me and I deserve better.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. So you're stuck using Internet Explorer at
    work, discover makes every stop by at the world wide web feel just like having your teeth drew.

    The clunky browser, slow tab speed, and irritating propensity towards getting viruses all allow it
    to be a frustrating, poor choice in web surfing.

    If beneficial compared to use Linux, head over to Pen Drive Red hat.
    You will really need to choose a practical system.

    Ubuntu is the most sophisticated, definitely is even the most full.
    Puppy Linux is often a favorite of numerous because could be
    small and easy to be able to. Knoppix Linux comes by using a huge involving apps already installed, and
    makes the amount you'd ought to install next to nothing.



    4) eReader - One of the several main reasons the iPad came out was to snap of the eReader .
    Cancel your subscription to nearby newspaper and revel in your news on this wonderful reader.

    Just buy the paper for coupons? No problem, useful money and
    print them out online at among the many coupon sites.
    Besides you get the news a number of reputable
    sources (CNN, USA Today, Chicago Times) it really is all 100 percent free!



    The option would be 918kiss pc download the magical USB pen drive.
    The unit will encourage you to bring a completely new world of computer goodness towards your computer,
    with techniques you never imagined. Should you be interested in making use of your
    own apps and programs on a locked-down work computer, adhere to the next instructions to commenced.



    The Internet is continuously expanding plus much more resources
    are now available. Think about of all of the popular websites that
    tend to be actually made into apps and they're
    readily accessible at our fingertips. Convenience is key, and apps are another convenient connected with web prying.

    Not to mention how many apps have slightly eased our days.

    For instance, there can be a few apps that store every your passwords securely into one mobile app.
    Or the company you bank with now comes with an app.
    Or easily get a nearby restaurant and see what specials they
    include. Plus, many, many, many, more!

    Mobile application downloads have raised by 25
    times on the past 36 months. The Apple Store alone has grown from a person particular.6M downloads per day
    to over 30M per day.

    The universe is abundant so impression you can be abundant too.
    Work from the heart instead of greed and fear. People
    feel it if truly want to enable them to or rip them off.
    The old way of bullying people around to get what you want while the customer gets
    the short end of the deal simply does perform anymore. People are tired and tired of dealing with sharks that rip them off, take
    for you to the cleaners give them lousy services
    or products. Be kind, helpful and do deals where everyone wins.

    We will have to help each other out more now than ever
    prior. Offer great customer service, be personal, connect with them emotionally and treat them like
    a human being. Kindness can help an organisation thrive in any
    economy because people do business with folks they like and trust.

    ReplyDelete

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!