Affordable lipstick,

Ever Bilena (EB) Extreme Lipstick Review

1:41:00 AM Fristine 1 Comments



If you've followed my posts, you'll know that I love lippies. I also believe in the trending quote "A girl can never have too many lipsticks". Thus, I present to you, my dear readers, another Ever Bilena lippie product review.


EB Extreme Lipstick has a distinct red body which is in all the color variations. Personally, I love the packaging because it looks really classy with its Marilyn Monroe red. However, It would have looked better if the body is matte like the one in EB matte lipsticks. Although, I do feel like they made the packaging glossy because of the product itself is in the glossy side of lipsticks.


I bought these two buy one take one for only Php 169.00. It's definitely cheaper than other well-known brands who also produce high quality lipsticks.


I have two colors: Hollywood Red and Bubblegum. The colors are really vibrant. A little goes a long way because it's highly pigmented. It's also moisturizing to the lips so you wouldn't be bothered all day. However, it does transfer so retouch is a must. Nevertheless, it's not drying to your lips making it great for retouch.

 



Verdict:

This is one of my favorite affordable lippies. Ever Bilena has done a great job in releasing great quality lipsticks that are worth your every penny. I would definitely buy again.

P.S. - I have a video of my top affordable lippies so far, feel free to check it out! xoxo


Follow me on my social media accounts:

Http://www.instagram.com/chuafris
Http://www.facebook.com/chuafris
Http://www.twitter.com/chuafris

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!