Affordable,

Rucy's Vanity Waterproof Mascara Review

5:17:00 PM Fristine 0 Comments



Mascaras have always been my go-to makeup. If I'm in a rush or just plain lazy, I always put on a light swipe of my favorite Mascara. There's just something about having crazy long and bold lashes that I love. In addition, I find it less hassle than putting on falsies. I'm horrible at applying falsies, the glue always messes it up! (Yes Fris blame it on the glue..)

Anyway, this is why I'm always hungry for Mascaras. (You know me, it's always going to come back with food). There are a lot of mascaras in the market. What I look for is first - it should be water proof, second - the specified category of lengthening lashes which differs in their wand. Now, Rucy's Vanity - a Korean cosmetics online brand here in the Philippines - offered to give me their product for a review. I actually have the haul here. This time, I will write a detailed review on their product - Rucy's Vanity Waterproof Mascara.


Since Rucy's Vanity is an online store, it's pretty much accessible to all internet users at http://rucysvanityph.com/. Also, a plus side is that it's really affordable with Php 180.00 pesos per piece. For a waterproof mascara, it's already a steal. The packaging, on the other hand, is a classic black which is a safe choice. I'm okay with this because it's simple and sleek. Moreover, the cap twists smoothly which makes it easy to use.


The mascara wand is very convenient with its thin bristles. This lets you apply the product smoothly without bumping to the skin around your eyes. Although, it does clump a little which can be fixed with a little bit of zigzag motion whilst applying.

RESULTS:


As you can see, it really lengthen and made my lashes look bolder. Although, it did have clumps which I'm a little disappointed at. However, this survived my cry fest while watching Weightlifting Kim Bok Joo which proves that it really is waterproof.

VERDICT:

This is a steal because it's made in Korea and is affordable. Most Korean cosmetics are really expensive so it's a breath of fresh air to encounter a cheaper one. The product is high quality and waterproof so thumbs up. The only problem is that it clumps a little, just apply in zigzag motion. I will buy this for sure!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!