Best Cheesecake in Manila,

Betsubara MNL: This Might Be Your New Favorite Cheesecake!

9:50:00 AM Fristine 0 Comments



Don't you just love the soft and airy feeling that bursts into your mouth when you bite into a delightful piece of cheesecake? Well, if you don't, then get off my page. Just kidding. Just give me 5 minutes of your time and I'll tell you why this cheesecake can change your life..or just your mood for the day or week.

Betsubara which translates to "there's always room for dessert" in Japanese, is a home based bakeshop offering cute quality dessert. It is a 2017 startup local bakery online shop which sells different kinds of cakes ranging from limited edition to customized ones. 



They have wide range of cakes to choose from even catering to customized cakes. Their bestseller, on the other hand is the Fuwa Fuwa cheesecake, a Japanese origin cheesecake which has a light and airy cotton-like feel.


Upon receiving the package, you could see that it was really prepared well with a cute note pasted on top. In addition, there is a little description of what a Fuwa Fuwa Cheesecake is. All in all, the packaging is perfect for gift giving. Plus, you can also ask for a name tag to put on top of the cake. 


The cake itself looks delicious! I personally love the top design which looks like a butterfly in what I would assume cocoa powder. It's very cute and adds to the originality of the cake. The appearance looks perfectly cooked with golden brown top and the sides white but still fluffy and soft outside. 


I'm a cheese lover so this cake is like my own little heaven. Upon taking a slice, my knife slides smoothly into the softness of this cake. It's like slicing into a very soft pillow. Be careful with your strength though because the cake leaves soft crumbs whenever its cut. 

(Watch this video if you want to know how soft it is!)


Let's get on the taste! (which is my favorite part, lol) When I first took a bite, the cheese taste exploded into my mouth. It's like I was immersed with cheesy goodness. I tasted cream cheese in it. I feel like the cake is rich with the soft taste of cream cheese. The texture is also very soft, it melts in your mouth easily. 

Verdict:
As a cheese lover, I will say that this is gold! I love this cake and it's perfectly soft and airy, just like the description. The size is also perfect (6 inch) because too much of something might make you fed up which goes for all food you will try. Just a tip: pair it up with a nice blend coffee and you're good to go! For the price ,on the other hand, Php 650 pesos for 6 inch is worth the buy for the taste, packaging and overall cheesy goodness.

How to Order:
1. Hit them up on Instagram and Facebook @BetsubaraMnl
2. For regular cakes - 2-3 days lead time. For customized cake - 2 weeks lead time. They need to know the orders before hand because they serve fresh everytime.
3. Payment BDO Deposit. (Full payment for regular orders, half payment for bulk - 4 orders and up)
4. Delivery can be on Lalamove. Meetup or Pickup available at SM Bicutan, BGC or Glorietta. 

I hope you guys like this review!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!