Be Healthy Inside And Out,

Watsons: Stay Healthy From the Inside and Out with Me!

2:48:00 AM Fristine 0 Comments


These past few weeks I have been MIA from social media because I was focusing on myself and the things I wanted to do with the time I have offline. Although I was posting less photos and have been online for a short time, I dropped hints on my Instagram stories and posts on how Watsons helped me through my journey of daily productivity while maintaining my good health.    
                               
                                      

Let me just give a brief information of what Watsons is here in the Philippines or Asia, rather. (If you don't know). It's the largest health care and beauty chain in the continent which offers wide variety of health products such as different kinds of medicines for your needs and also caters to every beauty need you have regardless of your gender. Such a paradise for us shoppers, right? For the longest time, I have been a solid recurring customer in Watsons and this time is no different either. 


As a woman who's always on - the - go and faces every problem head on, I had always tried to maintain a healthy life, although failing a few times. This is because this lifestyle forces one to be exposed with pollution and stress which causes too much problems for the health inside and out. A couple of times, I would suddenly have acne breakouts because of work stress and it would be so hard to cure without a solid skincare I could rely on. Another one would be endless nights of suffering from migraines and fever because of my overworked body. And with the rainy season upon us, there are high chances of me catching colds especially with my cold intolerance.


 Lastly, I'm so grateful to have found my skincare and hair care routine from Watsons. With my naturally oily skin, I am prone to breakouts. Thus, having a skincare which battles this helped me tremendously. (Ehem, Celeteque.) For my hair, on the other hand, it's always a problem with my naturally curly hair because it usually has the tendency to be frizzy with just a soft breeze of air. So when I commute, I would be looking like an aswang outside. (P.S. The pictures I posted are by far my favorite products from Watsons.) 

With this said, my journey to maintaining my good health inside and out is still under progress but I'm still glad that I have Watsons to rely on with every step of the way. What's yours?

#BeHealthyInsideAndOut #LookGoodFeelGreat #WatsonsPH


You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hey love! Thank you for sharing your idea. Everyone is welcome to comment and share their thoughts. Although, please be mindful if you're going to be saying anything negative, as this blog purely focuses on sharing joy and love. Cheers!